The efforts of staff to help recruit new employees are greatly appreciated because we know that one of People Incorporated’s greatest sources of new employees in all of our divisions is referrals from current employees.
Starting July 9, 2018, we will recognize your efforts with a $200.00* incentive for each successful employee that you refer!
Program for current staff who recruit a successful employee:
Staff will receive a total of $200.00* for referring a successful employee. The referring staff will receive $100.00 after the new employee’s successful first 30 days of employment and $100.00 after the new employee’s successful six months of employment. This incentive is taxable.
* Larger incentives could be made available for more difficult-to-fill positions.
Eligible Staff: To be eligible for the staff recruitment incentive:
- The referring employee must be employed for six months at the time referral applies for work.
- The referring employee must be in good standing, with no disciplinary actions or decision-making leave reminders within the past six months.
- The referring employee must be identified on the new employee’s employment application at the time it is submitted.
- The referring employee must be employed with People Incorporated at the time incentive is to be paid.
- The recruited employee must be employed a total of six months.
- The recruited employee must be in good standing, with no disciplinary actions or decision-making leave reminders in place.
Human Resources staff will be responsible for noting the date of hire and the referring staff for all recruited employees. The referring staff member will receive the incentive in the last payroll of the month after the new employee’s first thirty-day and sixth-month anniversary dates.